‘Homestead’ expansion coming to The Elder Scrolls Online
Today, PC and Mac players of The Elder Scrolls Online, will receive the first major expansion of 2017, ‘Homestead’. It’s a free update that allows players to purchase apartments, houses, castles and even an island in Tamriel. Will be available for purchase with both in-game gold as in the Crown Store. Houses can be customized with more than 2000 decoration items, including furniture, books, and tons more. Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will get the expansion February 21, 2017.
- more than 40 kinds of houses to choose from, each in the style of one of the 10 playable races
- the first house will be made available via a tutorial quest. After that, players can continue with several houses of different sizes that can be shared with all of their in-game characters
- Players can make their new residences truly unique by purchasing more than 2000 items and place them with the new Housing Editor
- Furniture and other decorations are available via in-game vendors and the Crown Store, but players can create their own with their existing crafting skills
- Choose from a wide range selection of all kinds of decoration: objects such as tables, chairs, chests, beds, bars, banks and decorative objects such as books, food barrels, paintings, lamps, plants, trees and more
Haven’t tried The Elder Scrolls Online and think about trying, be sure to check our review and other news about the game.