Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation has some new features
A while ago, we were able to preview the upcoming game Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation (which can be found here). They have added some new elements to their game, which is still available in Early Access on Steam.
These are some of the features you can find in the new update:
- New scavenge combat: sneak around in scavenge, open loot crates, and only engage the enemies if you wish to.
- New rescue combat: rescue a trapped survivor and retreat to safety while fighting off hordes of demons trying to keep them safe.
- New, informative after-combat report
- New combat biome – fight in a deserted urban setting
- New profession – The Priest that can be a farmer and/or occultists that can create religious artifacts and may receive various bonuses when fighting demons
- You can now bury your lost loved ones, and use their spirit’s essence to aid your survival!
- Several tweaks and improvements to combat mechanics.
- Research and build an Alchemy Table to produce various new resources and new equipment to aid your survivors in various scenarios.