Legends of Callasia on Steam as Greenlight Concept
Legends of Callasia, formerly known as Legends of Fire & Steel, is now on Steam as a Greenlight concept in preparation for the upcoming Greenlight campaign and Kickstarter re-launch after a cancelled Kickstarter campaign in July. The developers want to gather as much feedback as possible about any of the changes already made while building a steady gaming community.
The game is a simultaneous turn-based single and multiplayer fantasy world conquest strategy game with a mixture of boardgame and cardgame mechanics. You can choose from a wide range of heroes such as The Hundred Kingdoms, The Faeborne and The Revenant which will be yours to command as you conquer lands through single player campaigns, or when you battle it out against friends via online multiplayer games in boardgame-styled maps. The cardgame mechanic is used to boost your armies, and ultimately against your enemy.
Here’s a short feature overview of what’s to expect in Legends of Callasia:
- Classic fantasy world conquest strategy game with simple, intuitive controls
- Endless strategies through wide range of heroes, units, maps, and more
- Auto-resolve battle mode with two attack phases: missile and melee
- Single player campaigns: follow the war of the races across the lands
- Turn-based multiplayer game with simultaneous plan and resolution cycle: ranked and casual play, friend finder, rankings, leaderboards, and no hotseat waiting
- Pay once and play: no free to play, no ads, no pay to win