The Escapists 2 reveals new western themed map
Team17 and developer Mouldy Toof celebrate the reveal of a brand new western themed map for The Escapists 2 by granting us a sneak peak on the new Rattlesnake Springs gameplay with a trailer. The Escapists 2 is the forthcoming sequel to the topselling and award-winning sandbox prison-escape game which will include drop in/drop out play for up to four players in both local and online play, which is a first for the series.
Escaping won’t be walk in the park as you’ll have to work around the strict prison schedule and avoid the unwanted attention of guards. Craft weapons and tools found (or stolen) from within the prison, but beware of cell shakedowns. Get a job or perform “favours” for your fellow inmates to purchase vital supplies, all while scouting escape routes.
- Drop-in/drop-out play offering both split screen and online play for up to four players in both co-op and versus modes
- Multiple ways to make a break for freedom
- A new array of items to craft
- A new revamped combat system that features target locking, blocking and switching between light and heavy attacks
- A completely new graphical style
- More options to customize your character
- A lot more things to do in Escapists 2
The Escapists 2 will be released somewhere late 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch