Legrand Legacy Revival kickstarter campaign reaches 70% in first week
The kickstarter project of SEMISOFT’s Legrand Legacy Revival, has reached 70% of its goal in the first week of its campaign and looks promising of reaching its goal of £40000 in the remaining time. SEMISOFT is very pleased with this and looks forward to share more info and updates about the game in the future. They have also released a updated version of the Prologue chapter that has been adjusted according to feedback from backers. You can download the prologue chapter directly from this link.
Legrand Legacy Revival is a tactical turnbased JRPG where you play as Finn, leader of a merry band of unlikely heroes, in a world torn apart by civil war and an impending invasion from another world. The game tries to appeal with the audience by combining beautiful hand drawn backgrounds, highly detailed character models and environmental effects.
- Detailed universe designs, live 2D, and a rich storyline.
- 2.5D visuals – 3D models and original assets with stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds.
- Stunning in-game 3D cinematics.
- Turn-based combat with Quick Time Event /ACT – Action Circle Tempo.
- Command and deploy troops in wars
- Recruit NPC to rebuild your headquarters.
- Rewarding sidequests.
- Customization of items, wieldable Grimoires and battle formations.
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft or sell items
- 30+ hours of gametime.